Amarissia here, sort of a newbie to YnM and definitely a newb to the online fandom.
1. Username/nickname(s) - Amarissia.
2. Favorite Yami character - Hisoka and Tsuzuki.
3. Have you written any fanfiction?
Yes, mostly in the FFVII fandom. I just wrote my first YnM and am about to post it here. My stuff can all be found either on my LJ or at fanfiction.net, under the name Amarissia.
4. Have you done any fanart?
I can't draw to save my life.
5. Favorite fanart/fanfics?
Waaaaaay too many to list.
Now, a little Hisoka centric:
1. Favorite Hisoka pairing?
For romance/hurt-comfort, Tsuzuki/Hisoka. For angst (which I love), Muraki/Hisoka.
2. Favorite Hisoka moment?
During the Kyoto arc, when Hisoka convinces Tsuzuki to live for him rather than die.
3. Seme/Uke: Which do you think fits Hisoka best and why (Based on your favorite Hisoka pairing)? Be honest!
Uke. I can't see Hisoka topping anyone, to be honest.
4. Do you ever think Hisoka will be Tsuzuki's equal in power, if not already? Why or why not?
I think he could be. He's already very powerful in a way Tsuzuki isn't. I think his own frustration about his weakness holds him back a bit, but yeah, I can see him gaining a lot of power over time.
5. We all know that Hisoka's reason for staying on is due to Muraki. After the events in Kyoto, do you think the reason for his existance has changed at all? Why or why not?
Yes. I think he's grown very fond of his coworkers and finally feels that he has something he can call a family. I also think he feels a certain amount of responsibility for Tsuzuki, and I believe he cares for him very much.
And now, more general questions:
1. What do you think happened to Hisoka after 'the night under the sakura tree' up to when he died?
Hmm, the fic I'm about to post addresses my opinion of that, a little...
2. What is the main thing/feature that drew you to Hisoka?
Sadness. I'm very drawn to sad characters and ones who seem damaged, so that made me love both Hisoka and Tsuzuki right away. I also like his strength and stubbornness, and his ability to care despite having grown up the way he did. And...he's so adorable, I just want to squeeze him. :)
3. Hisoka/Hijiri: As some people know, Hijiri's design was supposedly what Hisoka's was going to be, but it was changed at the last moment. Do you think Matsushita Yoko made the right decision? Why or why not?
Yes yes yes. Hisoka is perfect as he is. Also, his light-colored hair is a nice contrast to Tsuzuki.
4. Hisoka's Empathy: Many people have different ideas at how his empathy works. What is your idea/stance on it?
My understanding of empathy has always been that it picks up feelings, not thoughts. Hisoka's seems to get both. I think he picks up people's emotions and unhidden thoughts the way most of us perceive sound, sometimes loudly, sometimes as background noise, sometimes so intensely that it's painful. The empathy is one of his most interesting characteristics, I think.
5. If you ever met Hisoka face to face, how would you react?
Considering his past, I would try very hard not to touch him or make any sudden movements. I would try to talk to him quietly and gently, then end up hugging him anyway and offering him cookies and plushies.
So, uh, nice to meet you guys. Fair warning - when I post here, it'll mostly be angst.