Welcome to Empathic Secrets, a Kurosaki Hisoka centric community.
Why called Empathic Secrets? Well, the name came from two things. One, Hisoka's powers revolve around Empathy and the Kanji for his name means 'secret'.
1. Above all else, please respect each other. Discussions are encouraged, but flames and flame wars will not be tolerated.
2. Please introduce yourself to the community by means of this meme. The point of a community is to get to know each other better and to share the same interests. Don't be shy. ~_^
3. PLEASE keep things Hisoka centric. You're free to discuss couples involving him and posting fanfics/fanart about him, but don't go off topic and turn it into a Tsuzuki discussion. If you want specific couplings about Hisoka, there's tsusoka (Tsuzuki/Hisoka) and hiraki (Muraki/Hisoka). If you're going to post something really long, like over 3-4 paragraphs, please lj-cut it, so we don't spam journals for those who want to watch the community.
4. PLEASE mark spoilers by using a lj-cut. Some people have not read all the manga. If you're going to have spoilers, say that your post will contain spoilers and lj-cut the spoilers.
5. Feel free to post any kind of fanfiction/fanart, but follow the format below:
Title: Genre: Rating: Characters: Chapter (If it's a one shot, ignore this): Comments: Summary: Status:
R and NC-17 fanfiction is welcome, just please give the proper warnings (Like NCS, lemon, sexual content, etc).
For fanart, follow the same format as fanfics, just ignore the chapter option.
For RPs, same thing as fanfiction, only ignore the chapter option.
6. Feel free to post any essays that are Hisoka centric, but please lj-cut them. Give a brief summary of what you essay is about and lj-cut it.
7. Do NOT fight over couple preferences. Everyone has different tastes when it comes to pairings, but don't flame people for their preference.
8. Absolutely NO CHARACTER BASHING! We don't really care if you dislike Tsuzuki, Muraki or anyone else. The point of this community is to show your support for a character, you can do so without bashing the hell out of another.
If you can follow those rules, you should be fine here.